Sakuragawa : HS Series - Submersible Sludge Pump
The submersible sludge pump (with agitator) is designed and manufactured to be suitable for demanding conditions.
The Sakuragawa submersible sludge pump is designed and manufactured to be suitable for dredging and transporting sand, ballast, gravel, sludge or slurry contained in water in demanding conditions such as dams, power stations, harbour projects or funneling works etc.
Fitted with an agitator, these models are designed to stir up mud and sand at the bottom and then discharge the water, mud and sand in suspension more effectively.
- Head: 10m to 30m
- Capacity: 0.8 to 4m3/min
- Motor: 3.7kW to 22kW
- Solids Max. Diameter: 40mm
- Speed: 1500rpm
- Insulation: Class B
- Impeller: High chrome iron
- Casing: FC250 cast iron
- Suction cover: F200 cast iron
- Suction cover liner: stainless steel 400
- Agitator: high chrome iron
- Dredging and transporting sand, ballast, gravel, sludge and slurry contained in water
- For heavy duty applications such as in dams, power stations, harbour projects or funneling works etc